Led by Artistic Director Peter C Brosius and Managing Director Tim Jennings, Children’s Theatre Company (CTC) is the world’s leading theatre for young people and their families and is one of the 20 largest producing theatres in the United States. A winner of the regional Tony Award, CTC creates extraordinary theatre experiences that educate, challenge and inspire young people. It has set standards of excellence in the quality of its productions, commitment to new work, and innovative education and community partnerships.
As a national leader in the field of theater for young audiences, Children’s Theatre Company is dedicated to increasing diversity and inclusion in our audiences, our programs, and in all of our hiring for staff, artists, and recruiting of board members. CTC is committed to a future when our theatre is a home for all people, all families, reflective of our community.
Information on Internships can be found here.
Jr. Graphic Designer / Production Artist
Children’s Theatre Company has an outstanding opportunity for an entry-level design professional eager to learn while creating and implementing campaign strategies. The Jr. Designer has opportunities to:
- Collaborate with marketing and administrative teams on concepts and production design
- With direction, develop concepts and execute designs
- Deliver both print and digital assets for integrated marketing campaigns
- Employ production design skills in creating original branding and using existing schemes to deliver a variety of web, email and print marketing assets
- BA / BFA in Graphic Design
- Understanding of typography, layout, form and color
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Possessing creative versatility and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform both independently and in a group with comfort
- Working knowledge of print production preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of HTML an asset, but not required