CTC offers a limited number of lunch reservation spaces for schools that come from a great distance, schools combining a trip to CTC with a trip to MIA, or schools that will miss lunch while at CTC.
There is a $25 non-refundable fee to reserve lunch space.
The lunch space, located in our lobbies, allows for a picnic style lunch on the floor. CTC does not provide tables, chairs, or refrigeration for lunches. Garbage cans are provided. You may request to reserve lunch space following your performance on your original Ticket Request Form.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the theatre. (Please inform an usher if you or a student have a health concern.)
- Concessions are not available for purchase during Weekday Student Matinees.
- The lunch space is available for 45 minutes immediately following your performance.
- School groups must use the trash bins designated by the theatre to dispose of all trash before leaving the space.
- For the health and safety of people with severe allergies, please ask everyone in your party to pack a lunch that is nut free.