Thank you to our valued corporate donors:
(Gifts made July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014)
$50,000 and above
General Mills Foundation
United Health Group
US Bancorp Foundation
$20,000 – $49,999
Best Buy Foundation
Deluxe Corporation Foundation
Ecolab Foundation Incorporated
Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi L.L.P.
Xcel Energy Foundation
$10,000 – $19,999
Data Recognition Corporation
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc.
Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Faegre Baker Daniels LLP Foundation
H.B. Fuller Company Foundation
RBC Wealth Management
$5,000 – $9,999
C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
E.A. Sween Company/Deli Express
Maslon Edelman Borman & Brand
The Mosaic Company
Peregrine Capital Management, Inc. Fund of The Minneapolis Foundation
Piper Jaffray & Co.
Stinson Leonard Street
$1,000 – $4,999
Barry Berg Group, Coldwell Banker Burnet
Bell State Bank & Trust
Create Catering and The Dining Studio
Emerson Process Management Rosemount
Federated Insurance Companies
Fredrikson & Byron P.A.
Glam Doll Donuts
Hubbard Broadcasting Foundation
Hunt Electric Corporation
I.A.T.S.E. Local 13
JEDunn Construction Northcentral, Inc.
Mad Hatter Tea Room & Eatery
North Loop Wine & Spirits
Patrick’s Bakery and Cafe
Pepsi Bottling Group
Phillips Distilling Company
Pho’Hoa Noodle Shop/Sunrise Inc.
Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner, P.A.
Shaw-Lundquist Associates, Inc.
Sit Investment Associates Foundation
Children’s Theatre Company has a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities available to corporations, including productions, education and access programs, and special events. Sponsorships come with many perks, including marketing visibility to more than 250,000 CTC patrons; performance tickets, which can be used to recognize employees and thank clients; and the pride of supporting an award-winning theatre for young audiences.
Benefits are cumulative as giving increases. Sponsor benefits may include:
All sponsorships are fully tax-deductible minus the value of benefits with an *
- Recognition on collateral being sponsored
- Recognition in the CTC playbills
- Recognition on the Donor Thank You page in the CTC playbills
- Private behind the scenes tour (must be arranged at least one week in advance)
- *Complimentary tickets to a CTC public performance during our season (valid for all performances, subject to availability)
- Opportunities to have employees, clients and associates attend the program you are sponsoring
- Invitations to exclusive donor events, including opening night receptions, season announcements, insider lunches, artist talks and behind-the-scenes sneak peeks
- *Complimentary space rentals to host a gathering or event (includes space, basic lighting, basic sound PA, and a rental coordinator; food and beverage, furniture, and maintenance costs are not included)
- 15% discount on single ticket purchases for your employees
- Other mutually agreed upon benefits tailored to sponsor’s specific needs