Become a Junior Producer Family
Children’s Theatre Company’s Junior Producer program is designed to give young people—and their families!—a behind-the-scenes look at the art on stage, and the opportunity to connect with the artists and theatre professionals that make it happen. This season, you can join us as a Junior Producer family for Dr. Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas! or Roald Dahl’s Matilda The Musical with a tax-deductible gift of $500. In addition to receiving exclusive event invitations and access to artistic staff, Junior Producers are recognized in production programs. Other Junior Producer benefits are specifically tailored for each show.
Dr. Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas!
Children’s Theatre Company first premiered this now classic production during the 1994 – 1995 Season. Whether Dr. Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas! is part of your holiday tradition, or you’re visiting Whoville for the first time, you’ll get a whole new perspective on this beloved story as a Junior Producer family. Join CTC scene shop staff for an up-close-and-personal look at this larger-than-life scenery, and hear what it takes to remount a show.
- Your child recognized as a Junior Producer in the Dr. Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas! program*
- Exclusive Junior Producer invitation to tour CTC’s scene shop—Friday, October 19, 2018, 2:30 – 3:30pm
- Invitation to Dr. Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas! Opening Night Dinner—Friday, November 9, 2018, 5:30 – 7pm**
Roald Dahl’s Matilda The Musical
Join as a Junior Producer family for an exclusive sneak peek at the regional premiere of Roald Dahl’s Matilda The Musical. You’ll receive an invitation to join the artistic team and other Junior Producers at a working technical rehearsal where you’ll watch the team fine-tune the production for CTC’s audiences and take a brief tour of the set.
- Your child recognized as a Junior Producer in the Roald Dahl’s Matilda The Musical program*
- Invitation to a Junior Producer exclusive technical rehearsal and tour—Saturday, April 27, 2019, 3:30 – 5pm
- Invitation to attend Roald Dahl’s Matilda The Musical Opening Night Dinner—Friday, May 3, 2019, 5:30 – 7pm**
Ready to join? Contact Sarah Marrs, Senior Manager of Individual Giving.
*Join by October 16, 2018, for recognition in Dr. Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas! program. Join by April 5, 2019, for recognition in Roald Dahl’s Matilda The Musical program.
**Junior Producer benefits do not include tickets to the production. Opening Night Dinner tickets are $50 per person, and $15 per child attending the kid’s pizza party.
Photo by Twin Birch Studios.