Children’s Theatre Company located in Minneapolis, Minnesota is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. It is our policy to donate only to other 501(c)(3) organizations. While we would like to grant all requests made to us, as a non-profit organization we must limit the number of contributions we make.
We no longer accept mailed request for donations. Please fill out the below form to request a donation. Requests must be made 6 weeks prior to the date you need the donation by.
No phone calls please.
Priority will be given to the following groups:
- Children’s Theatre Company Employees and Constituents
- Arts Organizations
- Local Education Organizations
- Local Social Service Organizations dealing with Children
- Local Social Service Organizations that compliment CTC’s mission of diversity and inclusion
Due to limited availability, we are not always able to contribute to priority organizations. We will often only be able to make a donation every 24 months to the same organization.
We regret we are unable to make donations to the following types of benefits and organizations:
- Benefits for a specific individual or family
- Fundraisers for political purposes
- Fundraisers for religious organizations
- Secondary requests on behalf of a National Organization (for-profit organizations or individuals raising money for another group such as United Way, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, etc…)
- We are unable to provide door prizes, incentives, or cash donations/sponsorships.