Student Matinee homeschool groups
Homeschool groups are welcome to attend Weekday Student Matinee performances.
Click here to request tickets for a homeschool group of 10+.
Click here for a printable page to keep track of who is coming and who has paid.
Homeschool group leaders, please be aware of the following information:
- Minimum group size is 10.
- Groups of fewer than 10 are welcome to purchase rush tickets, but cannot make reservations.
- Homeschool groups receive Student Matinee ticket prices up to a ratio of 1 adult ticket per 1 student ticket.
- Homeschool groups are subject to Student Matinee ticketing policies.
Homeschool group eligibility:
- Homeschool group reservations should include only homeschooled kids and their primary educators.
- It is considered an abuse of the Student Matinee program to include anyone who is not involved with your homeschool education. Groups that violate this policy risk losing homeschool group eligibility.
- Family/friends who are not immediately involved in your homeschool education are welcome to purchase rush tickets, but cannot be included in your reservation. CTC also offers several low-cost options for public performances with prices starting at $15. The ACT Pass program also allows patrons with financial barriers to purchase tickets at a greatly reduced price. For more information and to apply, please click here.
- CTC defines eligible homeschool groups as those registered with their local school district in compliance with state statutes. Homeschool groups must be able to provide documentation (e.g. Compulsory Instruction Report) upon request.