There is a fee for parking in all MIA lots and ramps. Please allow for an extra 15-20 minutes for parking to ensure that you can get to your seat in time for the start of the show.
RAMP PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
During CTC shows, this parking lot is credit card only:
- Insert your credit card into the machine to enter into the ramp (any level), this is your payment for parking
- The exit gate will remain open after the show to increase the flow of traffic
LOT PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Park your car and walk over to the machines at the entrance to the lot
- Enter in your car license plate number
- Choose the duration of parking time you would like to purchase
- Insert credit card or cash to pay for your parking Keep your ticket as your receipt.
- $7 for the first five hours (which easily covers the duration of a CTC show)
- $1 each additional hour
Click here for a map of accessible parking locations.
Please allow for an extra 15-20 minutes for parking to ensure that you can get to your seat in time for the start of the show.
SCHOOL BUS PARKING INSTRUCTIONS:
- School Buses may unload and pick up in the turnaround driveway on 3rd Ave S.
- Buses can park along neighborhood streets surrounding the building. (If available, we recommend the intersection of 24th St. E and 3rd Ave S. between MIA and the park)
- There is no charge for school bus parking on the recommended streets above.
- Buses may also park in the 25th Street lot (please see rates above)