Become a Junior Producer Family
In a theatre, producers are at the intersection of art and business, and have the vision and leadership to take a project from concept to stage. Join us a Junior Producer family for the 2017-2018 production of Dr. Seuss’s How The Grinch Stole Christmas or Corduroy with a tax-deductible gift of $500. In addition to receiving exclusive event invitations and access to artistic staff, Junior Producers are recognized in production programs. Other Junior Producer benefits are specifically tailored for each show.
Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas
A CTC favorite, Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas first premiered on our stage in 1994. In between runs the sets, costumes and props are stored in our warehouse. Join Technical Director Adriane Heflin and her scene-shop staff as they re-assemble scenery, and learn what it takes to remount a show. Then join other CTC donors for a technical rehearsal to see how we fine-tune the show to get it ready for performances!
• Your child recognized as a Junior Producer in the Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas program*
• Exclusive Junior Producer invitation to visit CTC’s scene shop - Friday, October 20, 2017, 2:30-4:00pm
• Invitation to attend the Grinch Tech Tour - Sunday, November 5, 2017, 3:30-5:00pm
Learn how a brand new show comes to life! Did you know that new plays often change drastically during the first few performances, known as previews? Join the artistic team and other Junior Producers at a working technical rehearsal to see how the team perfects the show for the audience. Then we’ll arrange a private tour with the crew after you see the show for an insider’s look into what changed between tech rehearsals and the performance you just saw.*
• Your child recognized as a Junior Producer in the Corduroy program*
• Invitation to an exclusive Junior Producer Tech Tour - Sunday, March 4, 2018, 3:30-5:00pm
• Private tour after a performance of Corduroy
Contact Manager of Individual Giving, Sarah Marrs by email or by phone at 612.872.5195 to join or to learn more about the program.
*Join by October 16, 2017 for recognition in Dr. Seuss’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas program. Join by February 12, 2018 for recognition in Corduroy program. Junior Producer families are responsible for purchasing tickets. Tour times and dates restricted due to production schedules.
Photo by Twin Birch Studios.