About the ACT Pass program for Families and Individuals - Tickets
CTC's ACT Pass program increases equity and inclusion by providing over 10,000 accessible $5 tickets to audiences traditionally excluded from professional arts experiences due to economic disparities and hardship. Eligibility is established using the free and reduced lunch household income guidelines, statement of need, and recognition of other barriers to participation. Once approved, ACT Pass membership lasts for 2 years. All ACT Pass holders automatically qualify for scholarships to Theatre Arts Training classes and camps.
How do I purchase ACT Pass tickets? Children’s Theatre Company will email all ACT Pass-holders when ACT Pass tickets become available for purchase online. Eligible dates for each show will be listed below as titles go on sale.
- Log into your account before selecting your dates and seats.
- Select adult, child, student, or senior tickets in Section A or B.
- Select the "Add to Cart" button below the seating chart when you're ready to review your purchase.
- When you get to your cart, you'll see your discounted price displayed!
ACT Pass For 2019-2020:
- Tickets will officially go on sale for 2019-2020 shows at 11am, Aug. 15.
- Only select performances will be available at this time. Here’s the range of what’s available for each title:
- Circus Abyssinia: Sept. 20 – Oct. 18 Sold Out!
- Snow White: Oct. 4 – Nov. 3 Sold Out!
- Cinderella: Nov. 8 – Dec. 1 Sold Out!
- Bob Marley’s Three Little Birds: Jan. 24 – Feb. 9
- Spamtown, USA: Feb. 21 – Mar. 15
- The Rainbow Fish: Mar. 13 – Apr. 5
- Annie: Apr. 24 – May 7 Only 300 remain!
- ACT Pass benefits are not eligible on 2pm weekend performances, preview performances, VIP seating, or Section C seating.
- Don’t see a date that works for you? Stay tuned to your email during the season – we’ll be emailing you every week with updates on performances eligible for ACT Pass and Advance Rush!
- ACT Pass tickets are exchangeable up to 24 hours' prior to your performance.
IMPORTANT: Do not ‘unsubscribe’ from CTC emails as it will prevent you from receiving reminders about the ACT Pass dates and membership expiration.
LIMIT: 6 tickets per household, per production, non-transferable.
If you can’t use your ACT Pass tickets for any reason, please contact the Ticket Office prior to your show at 612.874.0400 or [email protected] to turn them back for a tax deductible contribution. ACT Pass-holders who do not adhere to the 6 ticket limit or who transfer tickets to another household may lose eligibility. In order to fulfill our goal that all ACT Pass tickets are used, we do track attendance.
FIRST TIME ACT PASS USERS: If this is your first time purchasing ACT Pass tickets, an account has already been created for you. Your Act Pass Acceptance email contains a link to set your password for the first time. If you no longer have that email, please click here. Enter your email address and click ‘Email My Information.’ You will then be sent an email with a link to change your password to one of your choosing. Please be aware this email can take up to 15 minutes to arrive. Once you have set your password, simply follow the instructions at the top of the page to purchase tickets at the ACT Pass price.
ACCESSIBLE PERFORMANCES If you or someone in your household needs accessible seating accommodations or Audio Description services, please contact the Ticket Office directly to purchase your tickets at 612-874-0400.
Click here to apply for the ACT Pass
Click here for ACT Pass Scholarship Info