Family and friend groups of 10+ save BIG at CTC!
By popular demand, family and friend groups of 10 or more now have the flexibility to purchase their tickets through a Ticket Office Associate or online!
How it works:
- Family/friend group leaders solidify desired date, performance time, and the amount of tickets needed for all adults, children, seniors, and college students in the group.
Adult: ages 18-61
Child: ages 3-17
Senior: ages 62+
College Student: valid ID
Lap Passes are available for $5 each at the ticket window on your way into the UnitedHealth Group Stage for children ages newborn to 3 years old.Everyone in the theatre must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Please note the following policy changes:
- Payment for online orders will be due in full at the time of reservation. If you’d prefer to set up a payment plan for your order, you may do so through a Ticket Office Associate.
- No refunds or exchanges can be made after the initial reservation is made and payment is processed, whether in full or partial payments.
- If you’ve requested a payment plan, the subsequent charge(s) will automatically go through one month after the reservation date OR 10 business days prior to the chosen peformance--whichever comes first.
- Payments may be completed in up to 3 installments as long as the order is paid in full no later than 10 business days prior the performance.
- Partial payments must either be made by the same person each time or with that person providing complete contact and payment information for the subsequent purchaser upon reservation.
- Additional tickets added after the initial reservation will be subject to availability but will NOT be subject to any price increases that have occurred in that time—book early for the best prices!
- A $3.00 per ticket service fee will be applied to any online or phone order during the checkout process. Visit our Ticket Office during normal business hours to skip the fees entirely!
- Please be aware that if you plan to distribute tickets to individual group members prior to your performance date, CTC will NOT be responsible for reprinting lost or forgotten tickets by individuals who are a part of a group. We strongly recommend distributing tickets upon arrival to the theatre.
- Family/friend groups of 10-15 people excluding lap passes may call the Ticket Office during normal business hours to purchase! Online purchasing options for groups are coming soon.
- Family/friend groups of 16+ people excluding lap passes may call the Ticket Office during normal business hours to save an extra $3.00 per ticket!